The web-based deinstallation is carried out with the help of Plesk Expand Web Installer. Plesk Expand Web Installer is a wizard that will guide you through the upgrade process. To deinstall Plesk Expand, follow the steps below:
- Start Web Installer by running the URL https://expand-webinstall.parallels.com/wui/ in your web browser.
On the Start Installation page, provide the following information:
- Enter the address and the root password of the server you wish to install Plesk Expand on
- Select from the list the default interface skin and language to be used.
Click Start to begin uploading Web Installer to the specified server.
- On the Welcoming Page, click Next if you agree to the terms provided in the Welcoming message.
- After you click Next, Web Installer searches for any versions of the product already installed on the server. When it finds a version of Plesk Expand, the Selecting Operation page opens, on which you need to select an operation to be performed on this version.
To remove the current version from the server, click Remove.
- On the Confirming Removal screen that appears, you will see a list of RPM packages that are going to be removed. If you confirm the removal the RPMs, click Remove.
Important: Right after you press Remove on this page, Web Installer will start deinstalling Plesk Expand, and you will not be able to cancel it.
Web Installer will start removing the RPM packages. The progress is shown by the two operation bars.
- The result of Plesk Expand deinstallation is displayed on a separate screen. On this screen, click Finish to end the deinstallation.