Manually Paying an Invoice Using Saved Credit Card Information
Business Manager gives you the flexibility to manually pay an invoice using saved credit card information. This document explains how to decrypt saved credit card information to manually pay an invoice.
To decrypt a credit card information:
- Go to Customers > Customers.
- Locate the customer whose invoice you want to pay by clicking the customer ID.
- Click the link Show All Billing Accounts in the Billing Account Summary panel in the center of the screen.
- All billing accounts associated with this customer will now be displayed. Click the blue arrow icon for the credit card account you would like to use, which will expand with several options.
- Click the magnifying glass icon next to the Account Last Four digits. A box will pop up prompting you to enter the encryption key you chose when configuring your Business Manager (for more information on encryption, view the Encryption Settings section).
- Enter your encryption key and click the Submit button. The decrypted credit card number will be displayed.
- Copy the credit card number.
- Go back to the customer summary page and locate the invoice you wish to pay.
- Make a credit card payment according to the instructions in the Using a Credit Card to Pay an Invoice section.