Upgrading a Trial License Key
To upgrade the trial license key through the Panel interface:
- Log in to Panel as administrator.
- On your Home page, click Tools & Utilities > License Management > Order New Key.
- The online store will open in a separate browser window. In this window, select the items and features you want to include into your license and click Submit. In the next steps, indicate the currency, number of license keys, provide contact details, billing address, and payment method, and submit the form. The new key will be sent to the specified e-mail address.
- Save the new key to the hard drive on your local machine.
- Open again the License Management screen in Parallels Plesk Panel (Home > Tools & Utilities > License Management) and click Upload Key.
- Enter the path to the key file that you saved on your local machine or click Browse to locate it.
- Select the Replace the currently installed license key with the selected one checkbox to confirm that you really want to replace the current license key with the new one.
If this checkbox is not selected, the new license key will not be installed and installation will be aborted.
- If your new license key allows hosting fewer sites than you already host on the server, the Panel will stop working. However, to prevent the Panel from comparing the amount of the resources used and those covered by the new key, select the Do not check the resource usage limits defined by the key checkbox.
This might be helpful if you want to temporarily install a license key that covers less resources and then upgrade it through the Panel interface.
- Click OK to install the new key to the Panel.
If you experience any problems, please contact email@example.com.