Response Packet Structure
The set node of the output XML packet is presented by type WebUserSetOutputType (
webuser.xsd) and structured as follows:
- The result node is required. It wraps the response retrieved from the server. Data type: resultFilterType (
- The status node is required. It specifies the execution status of the set operation. Data type: string. Allowed values: ok | error.
- The errcode node is optional. It returns the error code if the set operation fails. Data type: unsignedInt.
- The errtext node is optional. It returns the error message if the set operation fails. Data type: string.
- The filter-id node is required. It returns a filtering rule parameter. For more information, refer to the Available Filters section. Data type: anySimpleType.
- The id node is optional. If the set operation succeeds it holds the ID of the updated web user. Data type: integer.
Please send us your feedback on this help page.