Response Packet Structure
The del node of the response packet is structured as follows:
- The result node is required. It wraps the result of the requested del operation. Data type: resultType (
- The status node is required. It returns the execution status of the del operation. Data type: string. Allowed values: ok | error.
- The errcode node is optional. Is used to return the error code when the del operation fails. Data type: unsignedInt.
- The errtext node is optional. Can be used to return an error message if the del operation fails. Data type: string.
- The filter-id node is optional. Returns the name or ID of a customer depending on a way of customer specification in the request packet. Data type: anySimple.
- The id node is optional. It is required if the del operation succeeds. Returns the unique identifier of the customer account just deleted from Plesk. Data type: integer.
Please send us your feedback on this help page.