Response Packet Structure
The disable node of the output XML packet is presented by type MaillistDisableOutputType (
maillist.xsd) and structured as follows:
- The result node is required. It wraps the response retrieved from the server. Data type: resultFilterType (
- The status node is required. It specifies the execution status of the disable operation. Data type: string. Allowed values: ok | error.
- The errcode node is optional. Is returns the error code if the disable operation fails. Data type: integer.
- The errtext node is optional. It returns the error message if the disable operation fails. Data type: string.
- The filter-id node is optional. It holds the filtering rule parameter. For information, refer to the Available Filters section. Data type: anySimpleType.
- The id node is optional. This node does not contain any data for this operation. Data type: integer.
Please send us your feedback on this help page.