Response Packet Structure
The get-patterns node of the output XML packet is presented by type SpamFilterGetPatternsOutputType (
spamfilter.xsd) and structured as follows:
- The result node is required. It wraps the response retrieved from the server. Data type: ResultFilterType (
- The status node is required. It specifies the execution status of the get-patterns operation. Data type: string. Allowed values: ok | error.
- The errcode node is optional. Is returns the error code if the get-patterns operation fails. Data type: integer.
- The errtext node is optional. It returns the error message if the get-patterns operation fails. Data type: string.
- The filter-id node is optional. It holds the filtering rule parameter. For information, refer to the Available Filters section. Data type: anySimpleType.
- The id node is optional. It returns the ID of the Spamassassin user, if the operation succeeds. Data type: integer.
- The pattern node is optional. It holds a pattern of the specified list. Data type: string.
If a list contains more than one pattern, the set of patterns will look as follows: <pattern>...</pattern>...<pattern>...</pattern>. For more information, refer to the Response Samples section.
Please send us your feedback on this help page.