Response Packet Structure
The ippool-del-ip node of the response packet is structured as follows (data type ResellerIpPoolOperationOutput (
- The result node is required. It wraps the response retrieved from the server. Data type: resultFilterType (
- The status node is required. It specifies the execution status of the ippool-del-ip operation. Data type: result_status (
common). Allowed values:
- The errcode node is required if the ippool-del-ip operation fails. It returns the error code. Data type: unsignedInt.
- The errtext node is required if the ippool-del-ip operation fails. It returns the error message. Data type: string.
- The ip-address node is required if the operation succeeds. It returns the IP address added to the reseller's IP pool. Data type: ip_address (
- The reseller-id node is optional. It is not returned for this operation.
Please send us your feedback on this help page.