Managing APS Catalog and Applications
Important: For information on the operations with APS packages and the catalog, refer to the Parallels Plesk Panel 9.2:: API RPC Reference, Part 2.
Plesk version: Plesk 10.0 for Unix and later, Plesk 10.0 for Windows and later
API RPC version: 184.108.40.206 and higher
Plesk user: Plesk Administrator
APS Catalog is a Web service which provides access to a large amount of Web applications developed by various vendors and packaged in the APS format by various packagers. The Panel integration with APS Catalog allows to easily install the applications and working with them in the Panel.
- DOWNLOAD-PACKAGE downloads an application package from the APS Catalog
- GET-DOWNLOAD-STATUS retrieves the status of a package download task
- IMPORT-PACKAGE imports to the Panel an application package uploaded to the server
- GET-PACKAGES-LIST retrieves information on application packages available for installation on webspaces/subdomains
- INSTALL installs an application on a webspace/subdomain
- IMPORT-CONFIG imports a custom list (configuration file) of APS Catalogs to the Panel
- SET-PACKAGE-PROPERTIES displays or hides the package from customers and resellers when they view Applications Catalog
- GET-PACKAGES-LIST-BY-RESELLER retrieves information on application packages installed on a reseller account
- GET-PACKAGES-LIST-BY-WEBSPACE retrieves information on application packages installed on a webspace
Please send us your feedback on this help page.