Customizing Panel Appearance and GUI Elements
This chapter introduces Panel themes that can be used to customize Panel appearance and branding and describes how to perform the following tasks:
- Allow or prohibit upgrade by users to new versions of the Panel.
- Hide links and buttons related to Web Presence Builder.
- Hide Google Services for Websites controls.
- Change or hide links for purchasing SSL certificates and domain registration services.
- Change the link View Services that points to a hosting provider's website.
- Hide the link to the store offering products from Parallels partners.
- Change the links to the online store where license keys for Panel and its add-ons can be purchased.
- Hide or display controls related to mail service.
- Create own promos and hide built-in ones.
- Customize the Support link in Panel so that it refers to your company's website or sends an e-mail.
- Change links to Web Presence Builder Getting started video and user documentation.
Please send us your feedback on this help page.