Response Packet Structure
The set_traffic node of the response packet is structured as follows:
- The result node is optional. It wraps the result of the requested set_traffic operation. It can be missing if some error occurs before the validation starts. Data type: resultType (
- The status node is required. It returns the execution status of the set_traffic operation. Data type: string. Allowed values: ok | error.
- The errcode node is optional. Is used to return an error code when the set_traffic operation fails. Data type: unsignedInt.
- The errtext node is optional. Can be used to return an error message if the set_traffic operation fails. Data type: string.
- The id node is optional. Returns the identifier of the subscription whose traffic is set. It is missing if the request packet fails before the validation on the server side. Data type: integer.
Please send us your feedback on this help page.