Response Packet Structure
The del node of the output XML packet is structured as follows:
- The result node is required. It wraps the response received from the server. Data type: resultFilterType (
- The status node is required. It specifies the execution status of the del operation. Data type: string. Allowed values: ok | error.
- The errcode node is optional. It is used to return the error code when the del operation fails. Data type: unsignedInt.
- The errtext node is optional. It is used to return the error message if the del operation fails. Data type: string.
- The filter-id node is optional. It returns the filtering rule. For more information, refer to the Available Filters section. Data type: anySimple.
- The id node is optional. It returns the unique identifier of the FTP account that has been deleted with the request packet. Data type: integer.
Please send us your feedback on this help page.