About This Document
This part of documentation describes in detail the programming means provided by API RPC 126.96.36.199.
- Chapter Before Using Reference contains information required for proper reading of the reference sections.
- Chapter What's New in API RPC lists new features added to the latest version of the protocol.
- Chapter Protocol Changes contains detailed description of protocol changes since previous protocol version and backward compatibility issues.
- Chapter XML Schemas for API RPC Operators lists XML schemas that define format of messages sent to and received from Plesk API operators.
- Chapter Representation of Object Descriptors explains in detail what object descriptors are and how they are implemented in the API RPC protocol.
- Chapter Supported Operations explains which Plesk objects can be managed programmatically via API RPC, how this can be done, and what particular operations are allowed to different kinds of Plesk users.
- Chapter Error Codes provides information on codes of the errors that may occur when using Plesk API RPC protocol.
Please send us your feedback on this help page.