Response Packet Structure
The set node of the response packet is structured as follows:
- The result node is optional. It wraps the result of the requested operation. It can be missing if some error occurs before the validation starts. Data type: resultFilterType (
- The status node is required. It returns the execution status of the operation. Data type: string. Allowed values: ok | error.
- The errcode node is optional. It is used to return the error code if the operation fails. Data type: unsignedInt.
- The errtext node is optional. Can be used to return an error message if the operation fails. Data type: string.
- The filter-id node is optional. If supported, it is always present and used to return the filtering rule set in the request packet. Data type: anySimple.
- The id node is optional. It is missing if the request packet fails before the validation on the server side. If present, this node identifies the site whose settings are updated. Data type: integer.
Please send us your feedback on this help page.