Request Packet Structure
A request XML packet removing a new additional service from a service plan includes the remove-plan-item operation node:
The remove-plan-item node is presented by type ServicePlanPlanItemInputType (
domain_template.xsd). Its graphical representation is as follows:
- The filter node is required. It serves to specify the criteria by which the necessary service plans will be selected from the database. Data type: DomainTemplateFilterType (
domain_template.xsd). See the Available Filters section for details on this node.
- The owner-id node is optional. It specifies the ID of the service plan owner. Data type: integer.
- The owner-login node is optional. It specifies the login name of the service plan owner. Data type: string.
- The plan-item node is required. It specifies what type of information about the additional service is requested.
- The name node is required. It specifies the name of the additional service that will be removed from the service plan. Data type: string.
Please send us your feedback on this help page.