Setting Up IP Pool for Hosting Subscriptions on Dedicated IPs
If you plan to sell hosting subscriptions on dedicated IPs, you should first add these IPs to IP pools of the corresponding panels as described in the section IP Pool.
Then, make these IPs available to Business Manager subscriptions. To do this:
- Go to Business Setup > All Settings > Hosting Panels.
- Find corresponding panel group and click its ID.
- Find the panel to which you added IPs at the previous step and click IP Pool.
- Click Add IP Address.
- Enter the range of dedicated IPs and click Submit.
After you add the dedicated IPs to Business Manager, make sure that subscriptions on dedicated IPs are available for certain plans and enable the corresponding option if needed.
To enable the Dedicated IP option for a hosting plan:
- Go to Business Setup > Plans and choose your hosting plan.
- Click Change Settings.
- Go to the Properties tab and select the Dedicated in the IPv4 address or IPv6 address drop-down lists, or both of them.
Leave your comments on this page