Hiding and Changing Panel GUI Elements
This section describes how to switch on or off or modify various Panel features and customize links in Panel.
The following customizations of the Panel functionality are possible:
- Allowing or prohibiting users to upgrade to new versions of the Panel.
- Hiding links and buttons related to Web Presence Builder.
- Hiding "Google Services for Websites" controls.
- Changing and hiding links for SSL certificates selling and domain registration services.
- Changing the link View Services that points to a hosting provider's website.
- Hiding the link to the store offering products from Parallels partners.
- Changing the links to the online store where license keys for the Panel and its add-ons can be purchased.
- Hiding or displaying controls related to mail service.
- Creating own and hiding built-in promos. A promo is an information box with text that is shown in Panel.
- Customizing the Support link in Panel so that it refers to your company's website or sends an e-mail.
- Customizing links to Web Presence Builder Getting Started video and user documentation.
You can modify these items by using command-line utilities, by changing Panel configuration file or license key properties.
Leave your comments on this page