Response Packet Structure
The install_packages node of the output XML packet is structured as follows:
- The result node is required. It wraps the response retrieved from the server. Data type: operationResultType (
- The status node is required. It specifies the execution status of the install_packages operation. Data type: string. Allowed values: ok | error.
- The errcode node is optional. Is returns the error code if the install_packages operation fails. Data type: integer.
- The errtext node is optional. It returns the error message if the install_packages operation fails. Data type: string.
- The filename node is required. It specifies the full name of the Web application package file. Data type: string.