Response Packet Structure
The get_events node of the output XML packet is structured as follows:
Note: The guid_changed type is available in API RPC 188.8.131.52 and later versions.
- The time node is required. It specifies time when the action happened (in Unix timestamp). Data type: unsignedint.
- The class node is required. It specifies the class of object that performed the action. Data type: string. Allowed values: license | service | ip_address | admin_info | siteapp | client | client_limits | client_status | client_prefs | client_perms | client_ip_pool | db | db-user| domain | domain_limits | domain_user| domain_status | phosting | fhosting | subdomain | mailname | webuser | maillist | dns_zone | mailname_antivirus | mailname_spamfilter | mailname_mailgroup | mailname_autoresponder | mailname_attachment | session_preferences | db_server | domain_alias | remote_dns | dashboard_preset | dashboard_preset_type | dashboard_preset_name | domain_limit_size | client_limit_size | client_limit_traffic | domain_limit_traffic | plesk_component reseller | reseller_limits | reseller_status | reseller_prefs | reseller_perms | reseller_ip_pool | reseller_limit_size | reseller_limit_traffic
Note: The plesk_component class is available in API RPC 184.108.40.206 and later versions. Classes db and db-user are available in API RPC 220.127.116.11 and later versions. Classes reseller_* are available since API RPC 18.104.22.168.
- The obj_id node is required. It specifies the unique field of an object that performed the action. Data type: string.
- The user node is required. It specifies the login name of a user who performed the action. Data type: string.
- The host node is required. It specifies the IP address of a host from which the action was performed. Data type: string