Response Packet Structure
The disable node of the output XML packet is presented by type LocaleDisableOutput (
locale.xsd) and structured as follows:
- The result node is required. It wraps the response retrieved from the server. Data type: LocaleResultType (
- The status node is required. It specifies the execution status of the operation. Data type: string. Allowed values: ok | error.
- The errcode node is optional. It returns the error code if the operation fails. Data type: unsignedInt.
- The errtext node is optional. It returns the error message if the operation fails. Data type: string.
- The filter-id node is optional. It returns a filtering rule parameter. For more information, refer to the Filtering Issues section. Data type: anySimple.
- The id node is optional. It holds name of the language pack matched by the filtering rule. Data type: string.
In API RPC v.220.127.116.11, the result node also contains the message node.
- The message node is optional. It does not return any value for this operation. Data type: string.