Response Packet Structure
The set node of the response packet is structured as follows:
- The result node is required. It wraps the response retrieved from the server. Data type: resultFilterType (
- The status node is required. It specifies the execution status of the set operation. Data type: result_status (
common). Allowed values:
- The errcode node is required if the set operation fails. It returns the error code. Data type: unsignedInt.
- The errtext node is required if the set operation fails. It returns the error message. Data type: string.
- The filter-id node is required. It returns parameter by which the reseller account was filtered in the request packet. Data type: anySimple.
- The id node is required if the operation succeeds, or if the results are filtered by ID. It returns ID of the reseller which settings were modified. Data type: id_type (