Viewing Trouble Tickets in Your Help Desk
To view the problem reports you have in the Help Desk:
- Click the Help Desk shortcut in the navigation pane.
- If you need to view the problem reports submitted by users of this server, go to step 4.
- If you need to view problem reports submitted to Help Desk on another server you manage using the Master function (as described in the section Using Centralized Access to Your Numerous Parallels Plesk Panel Servers), in the Global Help Desk group, click Servers, then select the server you need.
- To view new problem reports, in the Local Tickets group, click New. To view all reports, click All. To view all opened and not resolved problem reports, click All Opened. To view the tickets the users reopened because they found that their issues were not resolved, click Reopened. To review the closed tickets, click Closed.
- The tickets will be listed and the following supplementary information will be displayed:
- Id: identification number assigned by the system upon submission,
- Ticket Subject: a summary entered by the ticket reporter,
- Ticket Status: new, reopened, closed,
- Reporter Type: a type of control panel user account or an e-mail address the ticket came from - a reseller, a client, a domain administrator, an e-mail user with access to control panel, or a user who submitted a ticket by e-mail,
- Reporter Name: a name of person who submitted the ticket, domain names for tickets submitted by domain owners, or e-mail addresses for tickets submitted by e-mail,
- Modified: the date the ticket was modified - a comment appended, or status changed,
- Queue: the order in which the problem reporters would prefer their issues to be resolved,
- Priority: the severity of a problem estimated by the problem reporter,
- Category: the category to which the ticket is related.
- To see what is inside a ticket, click a ticket id or ticket subject.