Using E-mail Services
You can use a number of different e-mail services with a single e-mail account. For example, you can have an e-mail address that will accept mail as any standard mailbox, forward to a number of recipients, and send an automatic response to the original message sender.
If you are going to serve mailboxes under a specific domain with an external mail server, follow these steps:
- Go to Domains > domain name > DNS Settings (in the Web Site group).
- In the Record type column, locate an MX record, and click the respective link in the Host column on the left.
- In the Enter mail exchanger box, type the external mail server's host name, for example,
- Click OK.
- Click Up Level to return to the domain management screen.
- Click Mail Accounts (in the Mail group) > Mail Settings.
- Clear the Activate mail service on domain check box and click OK.