Changing Your Password and Contact Information
To update your contact information:
- Go to Home > Personal Data (in the Account group).
- Update your information as required, and click OK.
To change your password:
- Go to Home > Change Password (in the Account group).
- Enter your old and new passwords.
- Click OK.
If you forgot your password:
- In your Web browser's address bar, type the URL where your Parallels Plesk Panel is located.
- For example, https://your-server.com:8443.
- Press ENTER. Parallels Plesk Panel login screen will open.
- Click the Forgot your password? link.
- You will be prompted to specify your login name and e-mail address registered in the system. Type your login name into the Login box, type your e-mail address registered in the system into the E-mail box, and click OK.
- If your password cannot be sent by e-mail because it was stored by the system in encrypted form, you will be prompted to set up a new password using a secret code that will be generated for that purpose and sent to your e-mail.
- Once you received the e-mail from the password reminder, click the link in the message body. A new browser window will open.
- At this step, specify your login name and a new password.
The Secret Code field of the form should be automatically filled by the system, and if it is not, copy the secret code from the message you received to the clipboard and paste to the form.
- Click OK to submit.
The instructions on how to restore your password will be sent to your e-mail address.