Monitoring Terminal Session Connections to Your Server (Windows Hosting)
To find out who of your customers is logged in to the server via Terminal Server session at the moment:
- Go to Home > Active Sessions (in the Security group).
- Click the TS Sessions tab. All sessions including yours will be presented and the following details will be displayed:
- S. The status of the terminal session:
- for server administrator.
- client is connected and logged in, using valid login and password.
- client is connected, but not logged in.
- client is disconnected.
- Name. The name of this terminal session.
- User. The name of the terminal session user.
You can see the session details by clicking the session name in the list.
- To refresh the list of terminal sessions, click Refresh.
- To disconnect a terminal session, select the respective check box and click Disconnect, then confirm disconnection and click OK.
- To close a terminal session, select the respective check box and click Log Out, then confirm disconnection and click OK.