Changing .NET Framework Version for Domains
Since Parallels Plesk Panel supports both 1.1.x and 2.0.x versions of the .NET framework, it is possible to choose the version used by your domains on a per-domain basis.
To change the version of .NET framework used by a domain:
- Click the Domains shortcut in the navigation pane.
- Click the required domain name in the list.
- Click ASP.NET Settings (in the Additional Tools group).
- Click Change Version in the Tools group. If this button is absent, only one version of .NET framework is available. You can see the version number in the Framework Version field.
- Select the required version number and click OK.
- Click OK to save changes.
Alternatively, on your home page you can click the domain name you need, then click Web Hosting Settings and select the .NET framework version in the Microsoft ASP.NET support drop-down menu.