Changing .NET Framework Version for Virtual Directories
In order to provide running ASP.NET applications which use different .NET framework versions within one domain, Parallels Plesk Panel allows setting up the framework version per virtual (web) directory, where the applications are deployed.
To choose the version of .NET framework for a virtual (web) directory:
- Click the Domains shortcut in the navigation pane.
- Click the required domain name in the list.
- In the Files menu, select Web Directories.
- Enter the required Web directory and click ASP.NET Settings in the Tools group.
- Select the required .NET framework version and adjust other settings as necessary.
- Click OK.