Response Packet Structure
The get_all_packages_list node of the output XML packet is structured as follows:
- The result node is required. It wraps the response retrieved from the server. Data type: resultType (
- The status node is required. It specifies the execution status of the get_all_packages_list operation. Data type: string. Allowed values: ok | error.
- The errcode node is optional. Is returns the error code if the get_all_packages_list operation fails. Data type: integer.
- The errtext node is optional. It returns the error message if the get_all_packages_list operation fails. Data type: string.
- The package node is optional. It returns the Web application properties. Data type: siteappDescriptionType (
plesk_siteapp.xsd). For information on Web application properties, please refer to the Web Application Properties section.
Note: The description of this node differs from version to version of the protocol. For information, refer to the History of Changes section.