To schedule backup of your domain (Web site):
- Go to Home > Backup Manager.
- Click Scheduled Backup Settings.
- Select the Activate this backup task check box and specify the following:
- When and how often to run the backup.
- Backup file name.
- Splitting of the backup file. To create a multivolume backup, select the respective check box and specify volume size in megabytes. Note that volume size cannot exceed 4095 megabytes.
- Location where to store the backup file. Select the repository where you would like to store the backup file.
- Maximum number of backup files stored in the repository. Type a number if you want to recycle backup files: When this limit is reached, the oldest backup files are removed.
- E-mail notification on backing up errors. If you want to send an e-mail notice when something goes wrong during backing up, type the e-mail address you need.
- What data to back up. You can back up only the Web hosting settings, or the Web hosting settings and Web site content.
- Click OK.