Adding and Removing Hyperlink Buttons
To add a custom hyperlink button to your Parallels Plesk Panel:
- Go to Home > Custom Buttons, and click Create Custom Button.
- Specify properties of the button:
- Type the text that will show on your button in the Button label field.
- Choose the location for your button. To place it in the right frame of your Home page, select the Domain Administration page value as the location. To place it in the left frame (navigation pane) of your control panel, select the Navigation pane value.
- Specify the priority of the button. Parallels Plesk Panel will arrange your custom buttons on the control panel in accordance with the priority you define: the lower the number – the higher is priority. Buttons are placed in the left-to-right order.
- To use an image for a button background, type the path to its location or click Browse to browse for the desired file. It is recommended that you use a 16x16 pixels GIF or JPEG image for a button to be placed in the navigation pane, and 32x32 pixels GIF or JPEG image for buttons placed in the main frame.
- Type the hyperlink of your choice to be attached to the button into the URL field.
- Using the check boxes, specify whether to include the data, such as domain id and domain name to be transferred within the URL. These data can be used for processing by external web applications.
- In the Context help tip contents input field, type in the help tip that will be displayed when you hover the mouse pointer over the button.
- Select the Open URL in the control panel check box if you wish the destination URL to be opened in the control panel's right frame, otherwise leave this check box unchecked to open the URL in a separate browser window.
- If you wish to make this button visible to the mailbox users with access to control panel, select the Visible to all sub-logins check box.
- Click OK to complete creation.
To remove a hyperlink button from your Parallels Plesk Panel:
- Go to Home > Custom Buttons.
- Select a check box corresponding to the button that you want to remove and click Remove.