Response Packet Structure
The set_prefs node of the response packet is structured as follows:
- The result node is optional. It wraps the result of the requested set_prefs operation. Data type: resultType (
- The status node is required. It returns the execution status of the set_prefs operation. Data type: string. Allowed values: ok | error.
- The errcode node is optional. It is used to return an error code if the set_prefs operation fails. Data type: unsignedInt.
- The errtext node is optional. Can be used to return an error message if the set_prefs operation fails. Data type: string.
- The domain_id node is optional. Returns the identifier of the domain on which mail service settings have been modified. Data type: integer.