Response Packet Structure
The add-pattern node of the output XML packet is presented by type SpamFilterAddPatternOutputType (
spamfilter.xsd) and structured as follows:
- The result node is required. It wraps the response retrieved from the server. Data type: ResultFilterType (
- The status node is required. It specifies the execution status of the add-pattern operation. Data type: string. Allowed values: ok | error.
- The errcode node is optional. Is returns the error code if the add-pattern operation fails. Data type: integer.
- The errtext node is optional. It returns the error message if the add-pattern operation fails. Data type: string.
- The filter-id node is optional. It holds the filtering rule parameter. For information, refer to the Filtering Issues section. Data type: anySimple.
- The id node is optional. It returns the ID of the added pattern if the operation succeeds. Data type: integer.