Response Packet Structure
The get-allowed-lists node of the output XML packet is presented by type SpamFilterGetAllowedListsOutputType (
spamfilter.xsd) and structured as follows:
- The result node is required. It wraps the response retrieved from the server. Data type: ResultFilterType (
- The status node is required. It specifies the execution status of the get-allowed-lists operation. Data type: string. Allowed values: ok | error.
- The errcode node is optional. Is returns the error code if the get-allowed-lists operation fails. Data type: integer.
- The errtext node is optional. It returns the error message if the get-allowed-lists operation fails. Data type: string.
- The filter-id node is optional. It holds the filtering rule parameters. For information, refer to the Filtering Issues section. Data type: anySimpleType.
- The id node is optional. It does not return any data for this operation. Data type: integer.
- The list node is optional. It holds types of lists available for the specified SpamAssassin user. Data type: string.
Note: list types are separated by the <list> tag.