To view the information about disk space and bandwidth used by your sites:
On your Home page, click the appropriate stats shortcut.
To find out how many people visited a site, from what countries, and what pages of the site they viewed:
- Go to Domains > domain name > Web Statistics.
- View the statistics for the web pages or files downloaded from or uploaded to specific areas of your site:
- To view the bandwidth usage by months, click Bandwidth Usage History.
- To view the bandwidth usage by FTP, Web and mail services in this domain, click Traffic Usage Report.
- To view the statistics for web pages transferred from your site over hypertext transfer protocol (HTTP), click Web Stats.
- To view the statistics for web pages transferred from your site over secure hypertext transfer protocol (HTTPS), click Web Stats SSL.
- To view statistics for files transferred over file transfer protocol (FTP), click FTP Statistics.
- To view statistics for files transferred over file transfer protocol (FTP) with anonymous access without a password, click Anonymous FTP Statistics.
Note: If you use the Webalizer statistical package on your account, you can customize the graphical reports shown by Webalizer. For instructions, refer to the Adjusting Preferences for Web Statistics Presentation by Webalizer section.
Alternately, you can view the Web statistics for a site by visiting the following URL: https://your-domain.com/plesk-stat/webstat. When prompted for username and password, specify the credentials for your FTP account.
To view a consolidated report on all your web sites and your hosting account, go to Domains > View Statistics.
Common operations on reports:
- To get more details, select the Full Report option from the Report drop-down menu.
- To adjust the amount of information presented in a report, click Customize, and then modify an existing report template (to do this, click a report template name) or create a new report template (to do this, click Add New Layout). Next, specify how much information you want in each section of the report: select None if you do not want any information, select Summary if you want a concise overview, or select Full if you need a detailed report. Select the Use as default report check box and click OK. To delete a custom report layout, select the check box corresponding to the report layout name and click Remove.
- To print the report, click Print. A report will open in a separate browser window. Select the File > Print option from the browser's menu to print the report.
- To send the report by e-mail, type the recipient's e-mail address into the input box located to the right of the Report group and click Send by E-mail. If you are the recipient, then you do not need to specify an e-mail address: the system assumes by default that you are the report recipient and specifies your e-mail address registered with your control panel account.
- To have the reports automatically generated and delivered by e-mail on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis, click Report Delivery and follow the instructions supplied in the section Automating Report Generation and Delivery by E-mail.