Monitoring Connections to Your Control Panel
To find out who is logged in to your control panel at the moment:
- Click the Sessions shortcut in the navigation pane. All sessions including yours will be presented and the following details will be displayed:
- Type. A type of control panel user who established the session: for mailbox owner.
- Login. The login name the user is logged in as.
- IP address. The IP address from which the control panel is accessed.
- Logon time. The date and time when the user logged in to the control panel.
- Idle time. The time that user was not doing anything in the control panel while being logged in.
- To refresh the list of user sessions, click Refresh.
- To end a user session, select the respective check box and click Remove, then confirm removal and click OK.