Downloading Backup Files from Server
To download a backup file from a backup repository within the control panel:
- Access the repository you need.
- To access your own repository of backup files, go to Home > Backup Manager (in the Server group).
- To access a repository of a reseller or client, go to Resellers > reseller's name > Backup Manager (in the Files group) or Clients > client's name > Backup Manager (in the Files group).
- To access a repository related to a specific Web site, go to Domains > domain name > Backup Manager (in the Files group).
- Click the icon corresponding to the backup file you wish to download.
- Select the location where you wish to save the backup file and click Save.
The backup file will be downloaded from the backup repository.