Mailing settings are defined in the domain template by the mail node. This node is presented by type MailPreferences (
plesk_mailname.xsd). It has the following graphics model:
- The nonexistent-user node is optional. If specified, it is used to collect and handle email messages sent to users not registered on the domain. By default, such messages are sent back to the sender with a message: "this address no longer accepts mail". To specify the handling method, choose between the following three options:
- The bounce node is used to modify the default rejection message. Data type: string.
- The forward node specifies the email addresses to which undelivered mail should be forwarded. Data type: string.
- The reject node is used to reject such email messages (they will not be accepted by the mail server). Data type: no.
- The webmail node is optional. It specifies whether mail users will be able to read mail through the WebMail application. Data type: boolean.