Response Packet Structure
The set node of the response packet is structured as follows:
- The result node is optional. It wraps the result of the requested set operation. It can be missing if some error occurs before the validation starts. Data type: resultFilterType (
- The status node is required. It returns the execution status of the set operation. Data type: string. Allowed values: ok | error.
- The errcode node is optional. It is used to return the error code if the set operation fails. Data type: unsignedInt.
- The errtext node is optional. Can be used to return an error message if the set operation fails. Data type: string.
- The filter-id node is optional. It is supported by API RPC 18.104.22.168 and later. If supported, it is always present and used to return the parameter by which the domain was filtered by in the request packet. Data type: anySimple.
- The id node is optional. It is missing if the request packet fails before the validation on the server side. If present, this node identifies the domain whose settings are updated. Data type: integer.