Response Packet Structure
The get-physical-hosting-descriptor node of the output XML packet is structured as follows:
- The result node is required. It wraps the response retrieved from the server. Data type: ResultFilterType (
- The status node is required. It specifies the execution status of the get-physical-hosting-descriptor operation. Data type: string. Allowed values: ok | error.
- The errcode node is optional. It is used to return the error code when the get-physical-hosting-descriptor operation fails. Data type: unsignedInt.
- The errtext node is optional. Can be used to return the error message if the get-physical-hosting-descriptor operation fails. Data type: string.
- The filter-id node is optional. It is required if the get-physical-hosting-descriptor operation succeeds. Returns either domain name, domain ID, client name, or client ID depending on a way of descriptor's specification in the request packet. This node is available in API RPC 184.108.40.206 and later versions. For info on filters, refer to the Filters of Descriptors section. Data type: anySimple.
- The id node is optional. It is required if the get-physical-hosting-descriptor operation succeeds. Returns the unique identifier of the domain. Data type: integer.
- The descriptor node is optional. It specifies the object descriptor. For details, refer to Representation of Object Descriptor. Data type: string.
Note: This descriptor contains hosting settings extensions. For details, refer to the Extension of Hosting Settings Descriptor section.