About This Document
This part of Plesk API RPC documentation describes in detail the programming means provided by Plesk API.
- Chapter Resellers in Plesk 9: Backward Compatibility explains how old versions of the protocol work in Plesk 9.
- Chapter Before Using Reference contains information required for proper reading of the reference sections.
- Chapter API RPC Evolution outlines the main stages of Plesk API RPC evolution and enumerates new features added to the protocol along with each new version of Plesk.
- Chapter API RPC Change History contains detailed description of changes made to the API RPC protocol since v.220.127.116.11.
- Chapter XML Schemas for API RPC Operators lists XML schemas that define format of messages sent to and received from Plesk API operators, grouped by the protocol versions.
- Chapter Representation of Object Descriptors explains in detail what object descriptors are and how they are implemented in the API RPC protocol.
- Chapter Supported Operations explains which Plesk objects can be managed programmatically via API RPC, how this can be done, and what particular operations are allowed to different kinds of Plesk users.
- Chapter Error Codes provides information on codes of the errors that may occur when using Plesk API RPC protocol.
This document covers the following versions of the API RPC protocol: 18.104.22.168 - 22.214.171.124.
In most code samples, the 126.96.36.199 version of the protocol is used. If a feature is supported only in later versions of API RPC, the earliest version of the protocol that supports the feature is used in code samples.