We distinguish the following three components in each Plesk locale:
- Interface Messages. Include the following:
- All textual elements of graphical user interface (except for the contextual help tips), namely, names of the buttons, icons, links, checkboxes, lists, options, list items, and so on
- All alert, warning, error, progress and operation-result messages
- Contextual Help. A set of context-dependent tips shown at the bottom of navigation pane. Contextual help messages say in brief either what the current Plesk page is designed for, or, if a mouse pointer is placed over a GUI control (button, icon, list heading, etc.), what the meaning of the control is.
- Online Help. A Plesk user's guide which opens upon clicking Help in navigation pane and displays the content relevant to the current Plesk page.
Each of the components is defined by a particular file or set of files within a language pack.