Response Packet Structure
The remove node of the output XML packet is structured as follows:
- The result node is required. It wraps the response retrieved from the server. Data type: resultType (
- The status node is required. Specifies the execution status of the remove operation. Data type: string. Allowed values: ok | error.
- The errcode node is optional. It is used to return the error code when the remove operation fails. Data type: unsignedInt.
- The errtext node is optional. It is used to return the error message if the remove operation fails. Data type: string.
- The name node is optional. Returns the certificate name if the certificate is not found on the server. Data type: string.