Configuring Control Panel for Using FTP Repository
If you are going to use an FTP server for storing backup files, you should set up the control panel appropriately:
- Navigate to the repository you need:
- For a repository on a client account level, go to Clients > client name > Back Up > FTP Repository > FTP Account Properties.
- For a repository on a domain level, go to Domains > domain name > Back Up > FTP Repository > FTP Account Properties.
- Specify the following properties:
- FTP server's IP address or host name.
- Directory on the server, where you want to store backup files.
- User name and password for access to the FTP account.
- Click OK.