Using Desktop Interface
Plesk Sitebuilder desktop is the first screen you see after you log in to Plesk Sitebuilder using your administrator account. When working in Plesk Sitebuilder, you can access the desktop by clicking Desktop on the top of the navigation pane.
Plesk Sitebuilder Desktop looks as follows:
The Desktop screen is logically divided into the following parts:
- If you have not signed up your Plesk Sitebuilder to the Google Maps API service yet, a warning message is displayed at the top of the Desktop screen. You do not have to sign up for the service immediately - you can do it at any time later on. For details, read section Setting Up Area Map Module.
- Short tips describing basic management options of the Plesk Sitebuilder Administrator Panel and shortcuts to these options.
- Shortcut to Plesk Sitebuilder Wizard. If you have not registered any sites yet, clicking this link will automatically register a site and will open it in the Wizard. If you have already registered a site or a number of sites, following this link will open the Wizard on the Overview page, where you can select which site you want to edit. If you have a number of regular sites, and wish to create a new one, refer to Creating Your Own Site in Plesk Sitebuilder Wizard, further in this guide, for details. Information about working with the Wizard is provided in the Plesk Sitebuilder for Linux/Unix Wizard User's Guide.
If you do not want these options to be displayed ever again, click Close in the bottom right corner of the section. When you log in to Plesk Sitebuilder next time, this section is not displayed.
- Statistics section, which displays the following statistical data:
- Users. The number of created user accounts and the maximum number of user accounts allowed by your service plan.
- Regular sites. The number of sites in the system and the maximum number of sites allowed by your service plan.
- Hosts. The number of registered publishing servers and the maximum number of publishing servers allowed by your service plan.
- Tasks section, which contains shortcuts to the main functionalities of the Administrator Panel.