What's New in This Version
Plesk Sitebuilder 4.5 offers the following new features:
- Site Map module. Allows you to display a clickable hierarchical model of your site structure to visitors
- Removing design template from pages. You can now remove design template's layout and graphics from the desired pages.
- External Page module. Allows you to link site menu items to external web sites.
- Save button. A handy way to save changes you make while working on your site.
- Counter settings are moved to the Wizard. You can now enable a counter on your site at the Pages step of the Wizard, which previously required going to the Administrator Panel.
- Site visitor management is moved to the Wizard. You can now manage your registered visitors through the Registration module editor at the Edit step of the Wizard, which previously required going to the Administrator Panel.
- Updated WYSIWYG editor to fix a series of issues.