Creating Site Design
In Plesk Sitebuilder, you can build the graphic design of your site by combining the provided presets with your custom design elements which you can upload to Sitebuilder. Plesk Sitebuilder offers design presets of several types, including: design templates, color schemes, page banners and site menu styles. You can personalize your design by uploading a custom page banner and logo. Besides uploading your own banner and logo, you can specify the title, subtitle and footer message for your site. In this chapter you will find a step-by-step instruction on creating your site design in Plesk Sitebuilder.
The Plesk Sitebuilder Design step screen looks as follows.
The work area of the screen contains the following elements:
- Design template selection area, which provides the functions facilitating the choice of a site design template. When you choose to display All categories, this area shows all available design templates.
- Design template preview window displaying the currently selected template. Click this window for full-size preview of the template. The chosen design template, color scheme and menu style are shown in red frames in the corresponding areas of the screen.
- Color schemes area, where you can choose the colors for your site.
- Banners area enabling you to select or upload a banner for your site.
- Menu styles area, where you can choose the appearance of the site menu.
- Logo area enabling you to upload your custom logo.
- Site info area where you can provide the information to be displayed in the header and footer of your site pages.
- The design template list navigation area.
Read this chapter to learn how to use these options to create your site design.