Repairing Plesk Sitebuilder
You may need to repair Plesk Sitebuilder if:
- Some Plesk Sitebuilder files copied to your computer during the Plesk Sitebuilder installation have been removed or corrupted.
- The shortcuts to Plesk Sitebuilder Administrator Panel or Wizard have been removed or do not function properly.
During the repair process, the Plesk Sitebuilder Installation Wizard checks your system for Plesk Sitebuilder data and copies Plesk Sitebuilder elements if they are found as missing from the system.
To repair Plesk Sitebuilder:
- Go to Control Panel > Add or Remove Programs.
- Click Change beside the Plesk Sitebuilder icon.
- On the welcome screen, click Next.
- Select the Repair option and click Next.
- Click Repair.
The repair process is automatic. Plesk Sitebuilder informs you about its progress in the Status bar displayed on the Repairing Sitebuilder screen.
- After the repair process is completed, click Finish.