Uninstalling Plesk Sitebuilder
To uninstall Plesk Sitebuilder:
- Go to Control Panel > Add or Remove Programs.
- Click Remove beside the Plesk Sitebuilder icon.
Plesk Sitebuilder will be removed from your computer (together with all additionally installed skins, language packs, and design templates).
After the Plesk Sitebuilder uninstalling process is completed, the following elements copied to your system during the Plesk Sitebuilder installation remain in the system:
- Plesk Sitebuilder operation logs
- Trial and regular web sites created in your Plesk Sitebuilder
- File containing public key data in the subfolder Repository\Common\bin
- Additional programs which the Plesk Sitebuilder Installation Wizard might have copied to your system during the installation process, such as:
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Express Edition
- MDAC 2.8
- Windows Installer 4.0