Setting Up Catalog Appearance
The main page of your eShop displays the first page of the product catalog. To preview your catalog appearance, click Preview at the bottom of the Plesk Sitebuilder Wizard window and go to the online store page of your web site.
The catalog page is divided into two sections:
- The product categories section
- The uncategorized products list (products are shown one below another, in the order of their creation).
To configure the appearance of your product catalog:
- On the eShop page, go to the Settings tab.
- To customize the number of columns displayed in the categories list, select the desired value (from 1 to 5) from the field Number of columns in the categories list.
By default, categories are shown in two columns. To show categories one below another, like items in the uncategorized product section, set the number of columns to "1".
- To define the number of products to be displayed on one page, select a desired value (from 5 to 55) from the Number of products per page list.
These settings apply to all product lists - to the list of uncategorized products shown on the front page of your online store, and to the list of products contained in each category. By default, 10 products per page are shown. You can set the number of products per page to 5, 15, 20, 25 and so on, up to 55.
- To customize the order of sections on the catalog page, select either of the two options:
- Show categories first (selected by default)
- Show uncategorized products first
- If you wish to change the order of categories in your catalog, go the Categories tab and set the desired order using the upward or downward arrows.